Frequently Asked Questions
Why not just use plastic cutlery?
Cutlery is one of the most common things we use, but too often it’s turned into disposable, single-use products. Single-use plastics:
- Make up a third of the litter we see on our streets and in our waterways – they are costly to clean up and difficult to recycle.
- Are often used for only a few minutes but remain in the environment for a long time.
- Harm the environment – they break into microplastics which harm wildlife and contaminate our food and water.
What is included in my The Cutlery Co™ set?
The six piece lightweight set includes a stylish canvas pouch, a knife, fork, spoon, straw, and straw cleaner.
What are the dimensions of The Cutlery Co™ set?
- Canvas Pouch (22 cm length x 8 cm wide)
- Knife - 18 cm
- Fork - 17.5 cm
- Spoon - 17.5 cm
- Stainless Steel Straw - 19 cm
- Straw Cleaner – 19.5 cm
How much does The Cutlery Co™ set weigh?
Approximately 116 grams.
Where are The Cutlery Co™ products made?
- Canvas pouches, Melbourne Australia
- Stainless Steel Cutlery, China
What materials are The Cutlery Co™ products made of?
- Pouch – Organic Cotton Panama Canvas
- Pouch Lining – 52% Cotton / 48% Nylon, water repellent Poplin
- Cutlery – Food Grade Stainless Steel
How do I clean my The Cutlery Co™ set?
Stainless steel cutlery - The cutlery set is dishwasher safe. However, as dishwashers may not be energy efficient, we recommend handwashing your cutlery set, including the straw cleaner, with warm soapy water.
Canvas pouches - We recommend gently wiping the pouches clean with a damp cloth. The canvas pouches are also machine washable, in cold water. The canvas outer can be ironed with a warm iron. Lining and side label are not to be ironed.
The colours of the bag are designed to fade.
Can I order customised cutlery for corporate events and giveaways?
Yes, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then help you with your order and questions.