Melbourne Black Travel Cutlery Set. If you’re like us and can’t get over your love affair with deep black, then we know you’ll love our Melbourne Black travel pouch. It’s straight to the point with a rich black hue, great if you love to make a statement without the need for bright colours.
When you want to not only enjoy your lunch and avoid using single use plastic, this personal travel cutlery set is the answer to your everyday convenience needs and helps stop single use plastic ending up in our oceans and landfill!
Imagine no longer having to frantically search for cutlery to use in the office kitchen, only to find everything dirty, and having to go out and grab something to eat with (usually plastic cutlery, which isn’t ideal) – while never having to think to yourself ‘I don’t have time to find a fork, wash grubby spoons in the office kitchen or need to use single use plastic’ again.
The best bits in a nutshell:
- Lightweight – meaning you won’t have a heavy set in your bag to carry around
- Portable – so you never have to scramble to find what to eat your lunch with again
- Reusable – helping you to prevent single use plastic ending up in oceans and landfill
- a five-piece travel cutlery set featuring your own fork (17.5 cm), knife (18 cm), spoon (17.5 cm), straw (18 cm), and straw cleaner (19 cm)
- stainless steel cutlery that is durable, lightweight, better for the planet than plastic. Not to mention it’s a breeze to clean. Unlike bamboo which can stick to certain foods, stainless steel is perfect to eat and drink with
- a canvas pouch (20.5 cm) that is reusable, washable, and hard-wearing